2nds. Ideal for day tripping and offering ample room for weekend trips, Current Designs Kitsilano touring kayak features a streamlined shape for exceptional acceleration, speed and maneuverability.
- Fast design allows for smoother paddling
- Large dry storage bulkheads at bow and stern for extended trips
- Fully rigged with reflective rescue lines, paddle float rescue rigging and bungee deck rigging
- Bow and stern toggle haul handles for portaging
- SmartTrack rudder system included
- TCS construction offers lightweight efficiency and toughness
- Weight capacity: 275 lb.
- Length: 15'3"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 12"
- Cockpit: 29x16-¼"
- Front hatch: 10", Vol. 12 gal.
- Rear hatch: 17-½x10", Vol. 19 gal.
- Weight: 54 lb.
- Material: TCS® (Thermo Composite System)
- Made in USA
- Boats are cosmetic 2nds and may come with minor blemishes, not unlike those that will be incurred on the first outing. To ensure your satisfaction, please remove all packaging material immediately upon arrival, and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier’s document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems.
- Delivery Charge: $125. Must ship via truck within the 48 contiguous U.S. only. Not eligible for special shipping offers.
- Visit our Kayaking Gear Guide
Average Rating based on 1 reviews