2nds. For paddlers seeking a quick, narrow and efficient kayak that looks wicked on the water, turn to the Oracle GTS touring kayak from Current Designs.
- Bow and stern dry hatches offer lots of storage space
- Stern hatch has hard top for extra protection
- SmartTrack rudder with toe control foot braces
- Bungee deck rigging
- Adjustable, padded seat is contoured for comfort
- Bow and stern haul handles
- Reflective perimeter line
- Weight capacity: 325 lb.
- Length: 17’
- Width: 21-½”
- Depth: 13-½”
- Cockpit: 29-½x15-½”
- Weight: 54 lb.
- Material: Thermo composite
- 2nds. USA.
- Boats are cosmetic 2nds and may come with minor blemishes, not unlike those that will be incurred on the first outing. To ensure your satisfaction, please remove all packaging material immediately upon arrival, and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier’s document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems. Delivery Charge: $125. Must ship via truck within the continental U.S. only. Cannot be applied to special shipping offers.
- Visit our Kayaking Gear Guide
Average Rating based on 2 reviews
Reviewed by trillium from NY on Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- Best Uses: Day Trips, Kayak Camping
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Easy To Lift, Easy to Paddle, Good Maneuverability, Stable
- Was this a gift?: No
Reviewed by Sandblaster from NYC on Sunday, November 15, 2009
- Best Uses: Day Trips, Flat Waters, Good for rec, Good for touring, Kayak Camping, Ocean Swells, Rivers, Sea and bay touring
- Cons: Hard chine sudden dip, Need rudder to turn hard
- Describe Yourself: Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Compact, Easy To Lift, Easy to Paddle, Good storage, Good Tracking, Lightweight for plastic, Secondary stability good, SmartTrack rudder system, Turns well with rudder, Very hard like fiberglass