Information about Current Designs Squall GTS Touring Kayak - 15'11"
. Current Designs' Squall GTS touring kayak is a sleek and efficient rotomolded kayak that has a hull design that offers increased efficiency and paddling prowess. This sporty kayak has multiple storage options for overnight trips.
- Improved hull design offers increased efficiency and paddling prowess
- User-friendly, keyhole cockpit is easy to enter and exit
- Integrated foam thigh braces increase comfort when bracing or carving turns
- Fish-form construction enhances overall flotation and efficiency
- Shallow-V hull enhances tracking and offers excellent stability
- Low deck design minimizes wind resistance
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction offers rugged durability and responsiveness
- Padded seat back designed to articulate with your paddling motion
- Sliding bar adjusts foot pegs without reaching inside cockpit
- Cockpit-deployable rudder enhances tracking in rougher water
- Hidden rudder haul lines
- Rear hatch features a rubberized hatch cover and enough storage for an overnight trip
- Bow hatch features rubberized cover and hard cover with straps to protect contents from splashes
- Made in the USA
- Length: 15'11"
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Kayaking Guide
- Delivery Charge: $50
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers