Cushe Sneak Shoes - Nice!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by megablc from Mustang, OK on Friday, July 27, 2012
First time to buy a Cushe brand shoe. I wear full orthodics and had to remove insole that came with the shoe. I wish the shoe itself had a little more cushioning without the original insole, but still comfortable. Lots of room in the toe box even with thicker socks. Wearing thicker socks for more cushioning to make up for removing the original insole.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, School, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Great with Jeans, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width