. Boasting a wide design for more pop off the wake and extra stability on landings, CWB Board Co.'s Marius wakeboard delivers a smooth ride when water conditions get rough. Included Marius bindings feature lightweight, strong Gen6 baseplates.
- Designed, shaped and ridden by professional rider Trevor Hansen
- Multiple mini steps create grip with less drag
- Dual center spine for extra soft landings
- Continuous rocker
- Designed for advanced and expert riders
- 136cm: Recommended for riders up to 160 lbs.
- 141cm: Recommended for riders over160 lbs.
- Rocker: 3"
- Waist: 17-1/2"
- Tip/tail width: 11"
- Weight: 7 lb. 11 oz. (based on 136 cm.)
- Air-Shock Gen6 Plate is lightweight and strong
- Superfeet® orthotic footbed with SOS shock-absorbing heel
- Heel lock hinge eliminates heel lift
- Gorilla Grip
- Dual lace adjustment
- Weight: 4 lb. 15 oz.
- Board is made in United Arab Emirates; bindings are made in China