Dagger '01 G-ride 6.2 Whitewater Kayak
0 reviews Write a review 0 Likes
About Dagger '01 G-ride 6.2 Whitewater Kayak
With a lighter weight than its bigger brother (for not-quite-so big paddlers) the Dagger G-Ride 6.2 kayak boasts plenty of get-up-and-go rides, river running, wave play and big water performance.
- For paddlers weighing 90-175 lbs.
- Exceptionally short length provides lighter weight, better maneuverability and great boat-control.
- Planing hull spins, surfs and bounces like a freestyle boat.
- Super-stiff D-Bone Subframe™.
- Performance Fit system with precision adjustable thigh braces, Flipswitch™ back band, six-way-adjustable AirCore™ seat and hip pads.
- Length 6' 2”.
- Width 26½”.
- 34 x 19” cockpit.
- 33 lbs.
- Volume 54 gal.
- 2nds. Minor cosmetic blemishes. USA. Note: Must Ship Truck only. Continental USA. Delivery Charge $100 (special shipping offers do not apply).