Information about Dale of Norway Galdhoe Pullover Sweater - Virgin Wool (For Men)
. Working wonders as a mid-layer, lightweight virgin wool
of Dale's Galdhoe pullover sweater is naturally insulating and moisture absorbent. Thumbhole cuffs allow easy layering without your sleeves bunching up, and keep gloveless palms warm. Dale of Norway has been making beautiful sweaters since 1879, inspired by breathtaking surroundings and authentic Norwegian patterns. Skilled craftsmen ensure every step of the sweater-making process is executed with precision.
- Fine wool is combed, stretched, spun and dyed using time-tested procedures
- Finished on state-of-the-art knitting machines
- Wool is nature's own high-tech fiber: naturally insulating and moisture absorbent
- Faint logo detail on sleeves
- Curved seam on the front and back
- Neck zip: 8-¾"
- Length: 28" (based on large)
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Fabric: Virgin wool; unlined
- Care: Machine wash, dry flat
- By Dale of Norway
- Made in Norway