Excellent Hunting Boots!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BG Hunter from Houston, TX on Monday, September 10, 2012
These were worn in early fall hunting in Alberta, Canada and they were awesome. They held up to wet dew mornings and light drizzle with my socks staying dry the entire time. Not to mention they were like walking on tennis shoes the entire day.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width