Danner Zigzag Trail Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots - Waterproof, 6” (For Women)
About Danner Zigzag Trail Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots - Waterproof, 6” (For Women)
Closeouts. With co-molded underfoot plates, durable leather construction and a dual-density EVA midsole, Danner's Zigzag Trail hiking boots offer serious support for long backcountry hikes. Plus, they feature a Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane for complete protection against wet trails and sudden downpours.
Specs about Danner Zigzag Trail Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots - Waterproof, 6” (For Women)
- Waterproof (All),Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Non-Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Leather and nubuck
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 6"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dell from New York on Monday, December 17, 2012walk dog 3 miles dailiy in local park on hiking trails, so needed something durable and weather-proof; fairly comfortable right out of box, although a little stiff around ankles
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mrs GAD from Colorado Springs, CO on Monday, December 3, 2012Since the previous reviews stated that this boot is sized small, I ordered a 1/2 size larger as everyone suggested. And, I agree - order a 1/2 size larger! I haven't had a chance to actually hike with this boot, but the boot feels good and should hold up to any hike.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hiker from Great Fall, MT on Sunday, November 11, 2012These boots are great in shallow snow. Warm, comfortable with great traction. Hiking is another use for these boots. I love the look of the boot, very stylish.
- Best Uses: Around town, Hiking, Snowboot
- Cons: none
- Pros: Comfort, good foot support, Good Traction, Snug Ankle Fit, Style, Warm boots, Wonderful Grip
Verified Buyer Reviewed by grandma tiger from Charlottesville, VA on Wednesday, October 24, 2012I had to return and reorder 1/2 size larger to accomodate heavier hiking socks..otherwise, these are really great boots at a great price!
- Best Uses: Hiking, Outdoor work
- Pros: Fit Well Out Of The Box, Good Archankle Support, Well constructed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Grandma Hiker from Charlottesville, VA on Wednesday, October 17, 2012seemed 1/2 size small in my case; I reordered the next size up and it fits perfectly with socks right out of the box. A little stiff at first, but excellent support.
- Best Uses: Hiking Outdoor Work
- Cons: Seemed 12 Size Small
- Pros: Good Arch And Ankle Suppo, Nice looking, Well Made
Answer Recommend the 5.5 for you. The toes will be roomy, but not too short. If you plan to wear heavy socks though, you might want to try the 6. If you don't need the extra heat, don't plan for heavy socks because these retain heat.