, minor surface blemishes. Dan's Whestone Translucent Arkansas sharpening stones are the finest natural sharpening stones available and come from the nearly pure silica rock formations known as Novaculite, a compact, quartzose rock deriving its name from Novacula
, a Latin word meaning sharp knife.
- Translucent Arkansas Novaculite stone quarried in the Ouachita Mountains
- Extra-fine grade for razor edges and fine polishing
- Finest grade natural abrasive stone available today; considered surgical grade
- Natural Arkansas Novaculite stone has a structure of individual quartz grains with voids and exposures of crystalline edges that enhance sharpening ability
- Commonly used in industrial applications where an extremely fine polish is required
- Use with honing oil for maximum effectiveness
- Size: 4x2x½"
- Weight: 6.6 oz.
- Made in USA
- Made in United States of America USA