About Dansko Cai Sandals (For Women)
Closeouts. Works of walkable art, Dankso's Cai sandals feature swooping arched straps with eye-catching laser-cut edges. The foot-healthy, walk-friendly design is just a comfortable bonus!
Specs about Dansko Cai Sandals (For Women)
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Midsole: Cork
- Outsole: Polyurethane
- Shank: Composite
- Heel height: 3"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Dansko Womens Footwear Size Chart
|US Size||4.5 - 5||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11||11.5 - 12||12.5 - 13|
Note: Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Reviewed by Fiona's Mom from Hayward, CA. on Tuesday, October 23, 2012I have worn Dansko since I had foot problems about 10 yrs ago. I have never had a Dansko shoe that I needd to return until this pair. i wore them shopping, went into another shoe store and bought a pair of clogs to wear home since these hurt so much. I have had 2 foot surgeries and still use Danskos for most of my footwear.
- Best Uses: Date Night
- Cons: Hurts Sfter Only 2 Hours, Poor Cushioning, Poor Fit, Poor Support, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Cute
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by auntgraceful from cordova, tn on Wednesday, June 13, 2012great for every day wear
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night, Going Out
- Cons: Falls Off Easily
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Arch Support, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Great with Jeans
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Reviewed by Dogwalker from Philadelphia, PA on Saturday, June 9, 2012I loved the look of this shoe and am a Dansko fan, but this is the first time I had a sore foot at the end of the day. Definitely can't wear them two days in a row. I think if a Dansko shoe has a heel higher than 2.5 inches the ball of the foot pushes forward as you walk and causes discomfort. I will try a foot pad and see if that makes a difference. On the plus side the shoe is very classy looking and great for wearing with jeans, dress slacks, skirts or dresses. The red color is not a true red, but muted and very pretty.
- Best Uses: Going Out, Work
- Cons: uncomfortable
- Pros: Beautiful Color, Great looking, Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ticktock from San Juan Capistrano, CA on Thursday, June 7, 2012A cute shoe for those of us with with problem feet.
- Best Uses: Great for work
- Cons: Chafes the pinky a bit
- Pros: Flattering to the foot
Reviewed by Imelda Birkenstock from New York on Tuesday, June 5, 2012I usually wear a 9W. These in a 41 fit very well so yes they run wide. Arch and heel are comfy. They looked pinkish in the photo but are a toned-down soft red. I wear them to work,church, shopping - can walk all day in them even with chronic tendinitis. Love 'em, pulling out everything red in my closet to go with.
- Best Uses: Everyday wear
- Cons: More red than pink
- Pros: Comfortable, Generous width, Great Support, Not clunky