. An all-mountain twin tip, DC Shoes' Devun PRO snowboard combines 2mm of rocker with a zero-camber flat zone for high-speed stability and plenty of float in the deepest snow.
- Snowboard magazine Platinum pick
- Poplar/ash wood core for a powerful feel with plenty of pop
- Anti-camber design features a flat surface between the feet and 2mm of rocker at the tip and tail
- Camber Core features a unique arch-shaped fiberglass profile with a stiffer section outside your feet for additional snap
- Radius2Flat design features flat surfaces at the tip and tail to provide lift in powder and deep snow flotation
- Carbon Quadrax topsheet has four directions of woven fiberglass and carbon fiber bands running from tip to tail
- Structurn base technology features small dimples for improved glide
- Sidecut dimensions:
- 154cm: 287/249/287mm
- 162cm: 295/254/295mm
- Turn radius:
- 154cm: 8.2m
- 162cm: 8.7m
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Core: Fiberglass and carbon top sheet with poplar and ash wood core