. DC Shoes' MLF snowboard combines a poppy wood core, traditional cambered design and a Structurn base for responsive all-mountain riding.
- Poplar/ash wood core for a powerful feel with plenty of pop
- Traditional cambered design offers explosive ollies and powerful turns
- Fresh deck topsheets give DC boards a snappy feel
- Radius2Flat design features flat surfaces at the tip and tail to provide lift in powder and deep snow flotation
- Carbon Quadrax topsheet has four directions of woven fiberglass and carbon fiber bands running from tip to tail
- Structurn base technology features small dimples for improved glide
- Sidecut dimensions:
- 154cm: 292/249/292mm
- 158cm: 294/251/294mm
- Turn radius:
- 154cm: 7.1m
- 162cm: 7.3m
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Core: Carbon-reinforced fiberglass with wood core and 7200 sintered base
- Made in Austria