. An all-mountain twin tip with soft flex that's perfect for the developing rider, DC Shoes Focus snowboard has an Anti-Camber profile with 6mm of rocker in the nose and tail.
- Wider profile accommodates riders with larger feet
- Anti-camber design features a flat surface between the feet and 6mm of rocker at the nose and tail
- Camber Core features a unique arch-shaped fiberglass profile for a stiffer section outside your feet for additional snap
- Radius2Flat design features flat surfaces at the tip and tail to provide lift in powder and deep snow flotation
- 64.20 Bi-ax topsheet has two directions of woven fiberglass for a forgiving, torsionally flexible ride
- Astro core features wood-reinforced composite for freestyle performance
- Structurn base technology features small dimples for improved glide
- Sidecut dimensions (155cm): 308/261/308mm
- Turn radius: 7m
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Core: Fiberglass with wood core
- Made in Austria