. DC Shoes' Ply snowboard is a freestyle master with a skateboard-like twin tip profile. If features camber underfoot and longer contact points in the tip and tail so you can ride rails and boxes without worrying about catching an edge.
- Transworld Snowboarding magazine 2012 "Good Wood" award-winner
- Women-specific sizing and flex
- Stratus poplar wood core is powerful and lightweight
- Lock and Load camber design features traditional camber through the midsection and longer contact points in the tip and tail
- Lightweight Flexalite tip construction delivers a flower swing weight and extra flexibility
- Radius2Flat design features flat surfaces at the tip and tail to provide lift in powder and deep snow flotation
- 64.20 Bi-ax topsheet has two directions of woven fiberglass for a forgiving, torsionally flexible ride
- Sidecut dimensions:
- 149.5cm: 285/241/285mm
- 153.25cm: 287/243/287mm
- Turn radius:
- 149.5cm: 6.3m
- 153.25cm: 6.3m
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Core: Fiberglass with poplar wood core