Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by vermontdane from New Harmony, UT on Monday, May 2, 2011
Based on 4 reviews:
. Drawing upon DC Shoes' skateboarding heritage, Scout snowboarding boots take the classic skate shoe aesthetic and beefs it up for the mountain.
- Ideal for all-mountain freestyle, progressive riding
- BOA® lacing dials in the fit with a few twists so you spend more time riding
- Synthetic water-resistant leather upper with polyurethane-coated mesh
- Medium boot flex
- Delta liner with lightweight foam construction and a front lacing system with reinforced lace locks
- Liner has 3D-molded J-bars
- Foam-lined tongue and calf padding
- Heel pull loop for easy on
- Rubber outsole
- Height: 10-½"
- Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. pr.
- Made in China
- Runs small, order ½ size larger.
- Visit our Snowboard Guide