Dehydrated Granola with Blueberries and Milk - Single Serving
About Dehydrated Granola with Blueberries and Milk - Single Serving
Closeouts. After a long night wrapped up in a sleeping bag, start your day off right with a delicious breakfast of dehydrated granola. The real blueberries and powdered milk taste amazing when reconstituted with a little water, and they provide enough energy to keep you pushing all-morning long.
Specs about Dehydrated Granola with Blueberries and Milk - Single Serving
- Material: Coconut granola (whole grain oats, brown sugar, unsweetened coconut, soy oil, sesame seeds, wheat germ, vanilla extract, vitamin E) nonfat dry milk, freeze dried whole blueberries, sweet cream powder (pasteurized sweet cream, skim milk solids, sodium caseinate, lecithin BHT) corn starch, vanilla and blueberry powder CONTAINS; Soy, Wheat, Milk, Coconut
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Dimensions: 8x5-1/2x3/8" (HxWxD)
- Made in United States of America
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chemin de Fer from Baltimore, Maryland on Monday, October 15, 2012I just used a couple packs on a hiking trip. The stuff tastes good, especially when mixed into hot oatmeal. The only downside is that the serving is small. If I were eating only the granola for breakfast on the trail, I'd want three packs or so.
- Best Uses: Hiking and camping
- Cons: Serving Size Small
- Pros: Easy to pack, tastes good
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gettofrance from wv on Wednesday, October 3, 2012Good enough to eat without the trouble of heating water.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Blazer from North East Maine on Wednesday, August 29, 2012I purchased a couple dozen of these for a recent camping trip with the grandkids, They were so convienient and tasty, the kids would not leave them alone. All you need is a couple ounces of water to rehydrate them and this granola cereal comes to life with a rich and creamy flavor. No shelf life can be found on the packages, but they are no doubt military grade MREs, so I expect at least seven years of shelf life. I added a gross of them to my emergency food stash for SHTF. Get some before they are gone.
- Best Uses: Breakfast, Camping, Camping Emergencies, Lunch, Snacking, Travel
- Cons: none
- Pros: Convienient Flavorful, Convienient Lightweight, Convienient Tasty