. Beautifully designed and perfect for preparing sauces and sautes, the Demeyere Apollo Conic Saute pan features a special 7-PlyMaterial® that combines stainless steel
and an aluminum core to ensure optimal heat distribution.
- Founded in 1908, Demeyere of Belgium produces sophisticated culinary stainless steel utensils and cookware with technology that corresponds to the specific use of each product
- 7-PlyMaterial® consisting of seven alloys ensures that heat is spread evenly over the surface of the pan up to the rim
- Silvinox® surface treatment improves resistance of stainless steel to discoloration, tarnishing and dulling due to handling
- Suitable for use on all conventional cooktops and in the oven
- Molded stainless steel handle
- Includes tight-fitting stainless steel lid
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Height: 3-1/8" (5" with lid)
- Diameter: 8-1/8"
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Capacity: 2.1 qt.
- Material: Seven-ply stainless steel, aluminum core
- Made in Belgium