Information about Demeyere Selectline Frying Pan - 9.4"
. Ideal for slow cooking or braising vegetables, Demeyere's Selectline frying pan provides optimal heat distribution and an increased frying surface for the professional or serious amateur chef.
- Founded in 1908, Demeyere of Belgium produces sophisticated culinary stainless steel utensils and cookware with technology that corresponds to the specific use of each product
- 7-PlyMaterial® consisting of seven alloys ensures that heat is spread evenly over the surface of the pan up to the rim
- Specially designed pouring edge prevents spilling
- Brinox® high-gloss finish for simple cleaning
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Diameter: 9.4"
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Material: 7-ply stainless steel, aluminum core
- Made in Belgium