Verified Buyer Reviewed by Outdoorsy Girl from South Carolina on Tuesday, September 18, 2012
I was concerned about buying cowboy boots online due to the fit so I read the reviews. They stated to order a smaller size. I wear a 6 1/2 so I ordered the 6 in hopes they would fit. They fit great! I am amazed at how comfortable they are since boots can be tricky. All shoes/boots have to be broken in, but actually, these feel really comfortable with no rubbing anywhere. The color is perfect since it will go with anything. I am 5'4", small framed, and the height of these are just perfect. There is nothing I would change about these boots! Great price for very well made cowboy boots so I am happy! Yes, I recommend these to everyone.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Love Outdoors, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Good Cushioning, Love the color, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width