Dynafit Free Touring 10.0 Carbon AT Skis
About Dynafit Free Touring 10.0 Carbon AT Skis
Closeouts. Dynafit updates their celebrated FT 10.0 AT skis with a carbon top sheet and Nano high-speed race base for unbeatable torsional stability and control, even in demanding backcountry conditions.
- One of the best-performing backcountry AT skis on the market
- Excellent for intermediate, advanced and expert ability levels
- Carbon top sheet over lightweight paulownia wood core
- Superb energy transmission for powerful turns
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/88/111mm
- Turn radius: 24.6m
- Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz. pr. (based on 187)
- Core: Paulownia wood
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Austria.
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Specs about Dynafit Free Touring 10.0 Carbon AT Skis
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Reviewed by OlympicMtnBoy from Seattle, WA on Thursday, January 13, 2011As the other reviewer mentioned, I also had my first pair of these delaminate. I took them to a local shop and they told me to come back next day and they'd remount my bindings on a brand new pair and Dynafit would take care of it from their side. I had them back next day and the new pair has not had any problems after 3 yrs. Great all around skis as long as you don't get a bad one.
- Best Uses: Alpine Touring
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Good Carving Ability, Great Flotation, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Reviewed by g from NM on Tuesday, April 6, 2010I returned it and was given a different ski (K2) - they said it was the 3rd Dynafit FT 10.0 that came back w/ the ptex bottoms coming off. Mine was a 20" separation (!!!) just 7 days before a planned trip to the Alps
- Best Uses: American backcountry
- Cons: Delamin'd after 2 seasons
- Pros: Easy to turn, Lots of flotation, Reasonably lightweight
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
You can use any brand of binding that attaches to the ski with screws.
this ski does not include bindings. It would be suitable depending on your skill level.