. Dynafit Mustagh ATA alpine touring skis are built with a carbon-reinforced top sheet over a lightweight Paulowina wood core for impressive performance on big mountain descents.
- A capable AT ski for intermediate and advanced ability levels
- Carbon-reinforced topsheet
- Lightweight paulowina wood core
- Tip and tail are set up for skins
- Sidecut dimensions: 116/86/109mm
- Turn radius: 20.9m
- Weight: 6 lb. 10 oz. pr. (based on 169)
- Core: Paulowina wood
- Edge: Steel
- Closeouts. Austria.
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide