Dynafit Ski Boots - AT Alpine Touring, TLT 4 Pro, with Liners (For Men)
About Dynafit Ski Boots - AT Alpine Touring, TLT 4 Pro, with Liners (For Men)
These Dynafit boots (AT - Alpine Touring) are great for mountaineering -- comfortable to hike and climb, with good control for downhill.
- Four-part nylon shell with precise fit
- Thermoflex liner reduces weight
- Stiff cuff and upper tongue for optimum flex and ski performance
- Double-V Power Stringer for stability
- Aggressive outsole for walking and climbing
- Forward lean lock
- Walk/ski modes
- Replaceable rear spoiler with Velcro® power strap.
- Quick lacing system
- Height: 10-7/8" at calf, 9-½" at tongue
- Weight: 5 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Closeouts. Czech Republic.
- Size Mondo(US): 23(5) 24(6) 24.5(6½) 25(7) 26(8) 26.5(8½) 27(9) 27.5(9½) 28(10) 29(11) 29.5(11½) 30(12) 30.5(12½) 31(13)
- These boots are compatible with Dynafit bindings ONLY.
- Please order your regular size. When your new ski boots arrive, they may feel tight at first. This is considered performance fit. The foam liner is made to compact over time and will expand the fit of your ski boot by a ½ size. It is recommended that you wear a thin liner sock for approximately 10 days of skiing while the boot compacts. After this time, you will be able to wear regular ski socks and your boots will fit perfectly.
- Note: Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring bindings only. Soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
Specs about Dynafit Ski Boots - AT Alpine Touring, TLT 4 Pro, with Liners (For Men)
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.