. With each step, Earth's Exer-Trainer shoes help to promote a more natural gait and provide excellent arch support and cushioning. The outsole also features deep flex grooves to promote forefoot flexion and ground control.
- Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® places feet at a 3.7° incline, redistributing body weight more naturally than traditional footwear
- BioFoam® cushioning absorbs shock and gradually molds to the shape of the foot with each wearing
- Lightweight leather and breathable air mesh upper with suede overlays
- Padded tongue and collar
- Lightweight, durable traction rubber outsole with deep flex grooves
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide