Great shoe for plantar fasciitis.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Hammer from Visalia,CA on Wednesday, February 22, 2012
recently switched duties at work where I spend walking on a cement floor nine hours a day. started suffering from plantar fasciitis after about a month. Bought some neg 3.7 degree Earth shoes and its gone away.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Work
- Cons: A little Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Large toe box
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: