Customer Reviews Of:
Easton LX66 Rampage Baseball Bat (For Youth)
Closeouts. Locked and loaded for the long ball, Easton's LX66 Rampage baseball bat has a -12.5 length-to-weight for quick bat speed and is approved for play in most youth baseball leagues.
- -12.5 length-to-weight ratio
- All Youth Baseball Bats are approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC, and USSSA
- All Youth Baseball Bats conform to a 1.15 BPF performance standard
- Ultra-thin 29/32" handle with cushioned grip
- Barrel diameter: 2-1/4"
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Material: Aluminum 7050 alloy
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 5.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Da Babe from Somers, CT on Thursday, April 26, 2012Easton makes good quality equipment and this is a good buy for my young son!
- Best Uses: Big Game, Casual Use, Practice
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Pros: Good quality, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mlfrommd from Ellicott City, MD on Monday, September 12, 2011My son wanted a longer bat this season. The Easton LX66 Bat is well made, with -12.5 drop it is very light, but solid in construction. I really see an improvement with his bat speed and with the extra inch (and yet.5 oz lighter than his previousbat) he can get to those outside pitches better. Definitely a great bat at a good price -- cheaper than comparable second-hand bats at the local used sports equipment retailer.
- Was this a gift?: No