About Eddy Merckx LXM Carbon Road Bike Frame
Closeouts. Designed by world champion cyclist Eddy Merckx, this LXM road bike frame is constructed of carbon for the ultimate in strength, lightweight performance and vibration dissipation.
- Eddy Merckx brings his championship expertise to the world of frame design
- Lightweight construction for more efficient climbs and sprints
- Full carbon fiber construction dissipates road vibrations for better riding comfort
- Merckx carbon fork provides unmatched handling
- Frame 41: Seat tube 41cm, effective seat tube 49.5cm, effective Top Tube 51.6cm, setback 13.6cm, seat angle 74.1°, Head Tube length 13.1cm
- Frame 44: Seat tube 44cm, effective seat tube 51.0cm, effective Top Tube 53.5cm, setback 14.6cm, seat angle 73.4°, Head Tube length 15.0cm
- Frame 47: Seat tube 47cm, effective seat tube 54.3cm, effective Top Tube 55.0cm, setback 16.3cm, seat angle 72.5°, Head Tube length 16.5cm
- Frame 50: Seat tube 50cm, effective seat tube 56.5cm, effective Top Tube 56.5cm, setback 17.5cm, seat angle 72.1°, Head Tube length 19.5cm
- Frame 53: Seat tube 53cm, effective seat tube 58.5cm, effective Top Tube 58.5cm, setback 18.6cm, seat angle 71.5°, Head Tube length 21.5cm
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Material: Carbon UDM
- Length: 67cm
- Diameter: 27.0cm
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Material: Carbon LXM
- Seat post:
- Diameter: 29cm
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Must ship UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous U.S. only
- Not eligible for special shipping offers
- Visit our Bike Anatomy Guide
Question “What is the frame warranty?”
Answer Products purchased within 6 months of the order date will receive a refund by the original payment method. For returns on purchases more than 6 months old, a gift card will be issued. If you feel we have made a mistake in filling your order, we will gladly refund your shipping charges as well.
Answer Smaller frames do not run smaller wheels, Tri-bikes will run a 650c wheel, but road bikes will always run a 700c wheel.
Answer That's not entirely correct. Smaller frames are often spec'd with 650c wheels, but I think that practice is trending downward. Even on Tri bikes. Now, a 47cm frame (standard, not compact) or smaller need a 650c wheel to prevent toe overlap. It's actually not a design feature. It's a liability issue.
Answer There is not a headset included with this frame.
Answer BB is Italian as is the case with all Merckx frames.