. Designed by world champion cyclist Eddy Merckx, this LXM road bike frame is constructed of carbon for the ultimate in strength, lightweight performance and vibration dissipation.
- Eddy Merckx brings his championship expertise to the world of frame design
- Lightweight construction for more efficient climbs and sprints
- Full carbon fiber construction dissipates road vibrations for better riding comfort
- Merckx carbon fork provides unmatched handling
- Frame 41: Seat tube 41cm, effective seat tube 49.5cm, effective Top Tube 51.6cm, setback 13.6cm, seat angle 74.1°, Head Tube length 13.1cm
- Frame 44: Seat tube 44cm, effective seat tube 51.0cm, effective Top Tube 53.5cm, setback 14.6cm, seat angle 73.4°, Head Tube length 15.0cm
- Frame 47: Seat tube 47cm, effective seat tube 54.3cm, effective Top Tube 55.0cm, setback 16.3cm, seat angle 72.5°, Head Tube length 16.5cm
- Frame 50: Seat tube 50cm, effective seat tube 56.5cm, effective Top Tube 56.5cm, setback 17.5cm, seat angle 72.1°, Head Tube length 19.5cm
- Frame 53: Seat tube 53cm, effective seat tube 58.5cm, effective Top Tube 58.5cm, setback 18.6cm, seat angle 71.5°, Head Tube length 21.5cm
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Material: Carbon UDM
- Length: 67cm
- Diameter: 27.0cm
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Material: Carbon LXM
- Seat post:
- Diameter: 29cm
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Must ship UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous U.S. only
- Not eligible for special shipping offers
- Visit our Bike Anatomy Guide