. Designed by world champion cyclist Eddy Merckx, this SXM road bike blends various types of carbon to produce maximum efficiency, and its monocoque design provides excellent acceleration and climbing power.
- Eddy Merckx brings his world championship expertise to the world of frame design
- Lightweight monocoque construction for more efficient climbs and sprints
- Full carbon fiber construction dissipates road vibrations for better riding comfort
- Merckx carbon fork provides unmatched handling
- Frame 41: Seat tube 41cm, effective ST 49.5cm, effective Top Tube 51.6cm, setback 13.6cm, seat angle 74.1°, HT length 13.1cm
- Frame 44: Seat tube 44cm, effective ST 51.0cm, effective Top Tube 53.5cm, setback 14.6cm, seat angle 73.4°, HT length 15.0cm
- Frame 47: Seat tube 47cm, effective ST 54.3cm, effective Top Tube 55.0cm, setback 16.3cm, seat angle 72.5°, HT length 16.5cm
- Frame 50: Seat tube 50cm, effective ST 56.5cm, effective Top Tube 56.5cm, setback 17.5cm, seat angle 72.1°, HT length 19.5cm
- Frame 53: Seat tube 53cm, effective ST 58.5cm, effective Top Tube 58.5cm, setback 18.6cm, seat angle 71.5°, HT length 21.5cm
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Material: Carbon fiber, Kevlar® and titanium
- Length: 67.3cm
- Diameter: 28.2mm
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Material: High-modulus carbon fiber
- Seat post:
- Diameter: 29.4mm
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Made in Italy
- Must ship UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous U.S. only
- Not eligible for special shipping offers
- Visit our Bike Anatomy Guide