Information about Edelrid Raven Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
. With an asymmetrical, downturned slip last, Edelrid's Raven climbing shoes excel on steep rock and overhanging features. The Slide-Rail fastening system provides excellent adjustability.
- Extreme downturned toe excels on steep and overhanging rock features
- Slide-Rail touch-fasten closure system offers excellent adjustability and can be removed to use the shoe as a slipper
- 2-Tension heel system transfers force and precision to the toe area
- Stiff 4mm Vibram® XS-Grip rubber outsole
- Made in Italy or other EU country
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use. For any refund, ropes must be returned in its original coil, have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.