. Excellent all-around performers, Edelrid Tornado climbing shoes have a slightly asymmetric last that fits a variety of foot shapes and balances all-day comfort with edge support.
- Unlined suede and synthetic leather upper with slightly downturned last
- Padded tongue
- Slide-Rail touch-fasten closure system allows straps to be moved lengthwise for a customized fit
- 4mm Vibram® XS-Grip rubber outsole
- Made in Italy or other EU country
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.