Customer Reviews Of:
Eduardo G. Sussex Blucher Shoes - Leather, Plain Toe (For Men)
Closeouts. The sleek leather upper of Eduardo G.'s Sussex Blucher shoes is paired with a Blake/Rapid welt to provide a lighter weight comfort and professional appearance you'll take on your commute with pleasure.
- Conservative stitching on the upper and styled with a plain toe
- Leather upper and lining
- Leather-lined, cushioned footbed
- Lugged rubber outsole for traction
- Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in Portugal
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by That other shoe guy from the woods of South Carolina on Thursday, May 19, 2011These shoes are beautiful. They are one seam away from being absolutely plain and their construction and finish, inside and out, is lovely. But the sizing is way off. I ordered the 8 ( as small as they came) and couldn't justify keeping them, even with an added insole. I read somewhere that they run wide. That may account for some of it, but they seemed long to me, as if they are UK sized instead of US. Buy them if you can, but be ready for fit questions.
- Best Uses: Business Casual, Going Out, Work
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Anglophile, Conservative, Shoe fiend
- Pros: Classic Design, Comfortable, Good Cushioning, Stable
- Sizing: Feels full size too big