Ellington Leather Goods Hepburn Tote Bag - Suede
About Ellington Leather Goods Hepburn Tote Bag - Suede
Closeouts. As true a classic as the style icon for which it's named, Ellington Leather Goods' Hepburn suede tote bag combines ample storage space with a sharp-looking exterior highlighted by contrast stitching and silver-tone strap grommets.
- Main compartment has top zip closure
- Exterior side zip pockets
- Interior zip pocket with key fob
- Padded laptop panel with snap-close tab
- Straps: Adjust to 24"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): Approx. 13x15x6"
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: Suede with leather trim
- Made in China.
- Visit our Luggage & Travel Guide
Specs about Ellington Leather Goods Hepburn Tote Bag - Suede
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Food Pantry Diva from Cincinnati, Ohio on Saturday, January 30, 2010I run a food pantry--this bag is perfect for all of my personal items plus file folders and notes from the supervisors....There were previous review comments about its heavy weight, but, unless I am Superwoman, it is not too heavy.
The bag looks expensive and is high quality....also looks as though it will last forever.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Going Out, Office, Traveling
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-Oriented
- Pros: Attractive, Enough Compartments, Good Organization, Good Strap Length, Great Color, High Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by joe do from ny, ny on Tuesday, December 29, 2009nice bag - big enough for larger laptop, good storage pockets - sturdy construction
- Best Uses: Office
- Pros: Attractive, Enough Compartments, Good Organization, Good Strap Length
Verified Buyer Reviewed by S_SSF from SF, CA on Monday, November 9, 2009I love the look of this bag, but I have to agree with a previous reviewer (or reviewers) that the bag is very heavy and rather stiff.
I haven't actually used it yet, because it arrived with an overwhelming smell that was probably partly suede treatment chemicals and partly ?? who knows what. It is still de-smelling in my garage (even the cat doesn't want to go down there; it is so potent).
Presumably the smell will dissipate and I will be able to take it out in public soon, but based on its weight I don't anticipate this will be my primary bag--more like a stylish, classy looking bag for job interviews, conferences, and the like.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lana in louisville from Louisville, Ky on Friday, November 6, 2009Reluctantly returned this bag. It is fantastic but empty was too heavy. Reading the other reviews decided since I'm amazon woman, I could handle it...it is a gorgeous bag. However, as an everyday bag it is just not practical from a weight standpoint. As a weekend bag though, it would be an excellent solution.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Office, Running Errands, Shopping, Traveling
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Modern, Stylish
- Pros: Attractive, Easy Access, Enough Compartments, Good Organization, Good Strap Length, Great Color, High Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by weaver lady from kennewick, washingtgon on Wednesday, October 14, 2009I loved the bag but the minute I picked it up I knew loaded with items, it was going to be too heavy for me to use for the purpose I needed. I wanted a well made bag but one that was larger than most purses I could use on a daily basis.
Loaded it weighed like a small suitcase, but a beautiful suitcase I may say.
It just wasn't what I needed.
- Best Uses: Traveling
- Cons: Like a suitcase to carry, Too heavy for me, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Classic
- Pros: Attractive, Easy Access, Enough Compartments, Good Organization, Great Color, High Quality