About Evolv Predator G2 Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. An aggressive downturned toe and a deep heel cup make Evolv Predator G2 climbing shoes a great choice for steep, technical routes and bouldering problems that require an aggressive, precise shoe.
Specs about Evolv Predator G2 Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
- Aggressive Tight Fit: True to size
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1 size larger
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Mesh
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use. For any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
1. I fit these to my street shoe size and they are tight with no wiggle room. I size my climbing shoes very tight so...
2. These are a nice mix of sensitivity and support. The Edelrid Raven is clunky in comparison...the blackwing's sole... Read More
Reviewed by Matt from Colorado on Sunday, September 7, 2014About sizing, I wear a size 12.5 street shoe and I got these in size 12 (EUR 46) and they fit great. They have a similar fit size wise to my la sportiva miura's, but my miuras are size 10.5 (EUR 43.5). Hope this helps when trying to pick out the right size.
Reviewed by Leslie from Washington on Friday, June 6, 2014Can't even tell how they will work as they are at least 2 sizes too small (and I sized up one size). I am usually a women's 9 and sized up to a 10. I literally cannot get them on my feet. The toe bend is perhaps too extreme? I am going for a more traditional fit (flat sole), and hope this works better for my needs
Reviewed by Andrew from New Hampshire on Wednesday, November 20, 2013It took a couple days to break this shoe in. I am a beginning climber and the downturn was a little much for me at first also. The shoes are very comfortable now that I've gotten used to it and broken it in a little. They look really sleek and feel like they are durable.
Reviewed by jim from everett on Monday, October 28, 2013Shoes were great, but you need to size +1 over street shoe
Reviewed by realpro from East Coast on Thursday, June 6, 2013After some reviews indicated this runs small, I ordered 2 pairs -- one my street size, the other +.5. The street size fits. I can probably also go -.5, but that will be too much pain for my taste. In the gym, they feel pretty good. I can do anything I did before, and maybe even a bit more. I like the downturn, but it is not soo bad I can't walk at all. Nor will I like to walk a mile in these.