Evolv Prime Lace-Up Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
About Evolv Prime Lace-Up Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Made in the USA, Evolv Prime lace-up climbing shoes excel at edging and overhanging terrain. They have a symmetric toe box and a downcambered shape with a toe rand that's thicker in high-wear zones.
Specs about Evolv Prime Lace-Up Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1/2 size larger
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1 size larger
- Recommended use: Trad climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by sheila from Tennessee on Monday, July 1, 2013These are great shoes, however, they do run small. I wear a 9 in Chacos, etc. So I ordered a 9.5, as other reviewers said they runs small. I have just returned them for a 10. So, order up. Sturdy and well made.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“I have a pair of La Sportiva shoes in a 44 and I use a street shoe 12. What size would you recommend? ”
A La Sportiva 44 is a US women's 11.5 so I am inclined to suggest the 10.5 which is a women's 11.5 in this shoe.