. Tackle trees, fresh powder and even hardpack on Faction 3.Zero Alpine skis. The truly all-mountain, 112mm waist design includes a Twin Rocker profile with traditional camber
underfoot for nimble on-piste performance, and a rockered tip and tail for float in powder.
- Twin Rocker profile lifts the tip and tail for float
- Traditional camber underfoot for on-piste performance
- Half-Nelson wood core provides the stability for fast, big-mountain lines
- Durable sandwich construction
- 112mm underfoot is ideal for powder, but nimble enough to stay on-piste
- Anti-chipping sidewalls
- Rockwell hardened steel edges are made from a single piece of steel that wraps the entire ski
- P-Tex 4000 die-cut bases are durable and quick
- Sidecut dimensions: 142/112/126mm
- Turn radius: 20m
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Core: Silkscreen topsheet, fiberglass, ABS sidewalls, hand picked poplar with birch stringers,and rockwell steel edges.
- Made in Germany