Information about Faction Agent 90 Alpine Skis
. Faction Agent 90 alpine skis offer a deep sidecut
for skiers who attack all types of terrain and snow, inside and outside the resort gates. Super stable on hardpack, it boasts tip rocker, and the STP technology creates a lightweight, torsionally stiff ski.
- STP (Snake Transition Project) technology presses a wave into the core during construction, making it lighter, softer and torsionally stiff
- Cambered profile with tip rocker
- Sandwich construction
- Chip-resistant ABS sidewalls
- Sidecut dimensions: 126/92/116mm
- Turn radius: 19m
- Materials: Poplar wood core with birch stringers and fiberglass laminate, ABS sidewalls, P-Tex 4000 die-cut base
- Weight: 7 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in Germany