. Faction's Heroine Alpine skis save the day with twin-tip performance that blows other all-mountain skis off the slopes. Meant for expert-to-pro skiers, these feature a full-wrap steel edge, die-cut base and poplar wood core with birch reinforcement stringers for supreme all-mountain capability.
- Ideal for Expert-to-Pro skill level
- Poplar wood core with Birch reinforcement stringers
- Medium-soft flex
- Twin profile
- Camber rocker
- Full-wrap steel edge
- Die-cut base for speed and stability
- Sandwich construction
- Chip-resistant ABS sidewalls
- Sidecut dimensions: 126/92/116mm
- Turn radius: 19m
- Weight: 7 lb. 14 oz.
- Core: Silkscreen topsheet, fiberglass, ABS sidewalls, hand picked poplar with birch stringers, and rockwell steel edges.
- Made in Germany