Information about Fischer Country Crown Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis
. Whether you're laying down fresh tracks in the backcountry or gliding over groomed trails, Fisher's Country Crown cross-country skis provide excellent all-around performance. Non-metal Power Edge technology delivers superb climbing and turning performance in all skiing conditions.
- Non-metal Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures long life
- Ultra-tuning base finish offers unrestricted gliding
- Offset base structure makes the ski fast and suitable for all uses
- Premium Crown for perfect climbing and gliding properties
- Channel wood core for lightweight construction
- Sintec base stands up to all conditions
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 60/52/57mm
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass with wood core
- Made in Austria or Ukraine