Fischer Koa 88 Alpine Skis - All Mountain, X11 Wide 90 Bindings (For Women)
About Fischer Koa 88 Alpine Skis - All Mountain, X11 Wide 90 Bindings (For Women)
Closeouts. Wide enough underfoot to float through the fresh and maneuverable enough for bumps and groomers, Fischer Koa 88 alpine skis do it all.
- Sandwich sidewall construction for balanced flex and rebound
- I-Beam wood core adds two carbon fiber beams for improved torsional stability
- Air Carbon technology for stability and improved handling
- Freeski Rocker features rocker in the tip and tail
- Sidecut dimensions: 128/88/115mm
- Turn radius: 17m
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom, with wood core
- 180-degree full diagonal release protects knee ligaments
- Four rollers and glide inserts optimize flexibility and release characteristics
- DIN range: 3-11
- Total weight: 6 lb. 14 oz. (based on 168)
- Made in Austria
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by mountain girl from SP, ID on Wednesday, January 23, 2013I love these skis. I enjoy my time on the mountain so much more now with these skis.
Answer A ski around 150cm to 160cm would be what most charts indicate for your ability, height, and weight. Item 4616X the Fischer Koa 88 Alpine Skis in the 160cm would be a good option.
Answer I would recommend the 160 cm based on your height and ability.