. Offering easy turn initiation and a quick edge-to-edge feel, Fischer Motive 76 Powerrail skis are ideal for the progressing skier who tackles mostly groomed terrain.
- Sandwich sidewall construction for balanced flex and rebound
- Wood core with Air Carbon technology for stability and improved handling
- Powerrrail plate system for improved power transfer
- All-Mountain rocker for smooth turn initiation
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/76/108mm
- Turn radius: 17m
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom, with wood core
- DIN range: 3-11
- Total weight: 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Austria