Information about Fischer Motive 80 Powerrail Alpine Skis - RSX 12 Powerrail 88 Bindings
. With sandwich sidewall construction and a wood core, Fischer Motive 80 Powerrail alpine skis carve effortlessly on hardpack and are quick edge-to-edge when you head into the trees.
- Sandwich sidewall construction for balanced flex and rebound
- Wood core with Air Carbon technology for stability and improved handling
- Powerrrail plate system for improved power transfer
- Traditional rocker for smooth turn initiation
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/80/110mm
- Turn radius: 17m
- Material: Fiberglass topsheet and bottom, with wood core
- DIN range: 3.5-12
- Total weight: 9 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Austria