Fischer Orbiter Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis - NIS Mounting Plate
About Fischer Orbiter Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis - NIS Mounting Plate
Closeouts. Blast your in-track performance into the stratosphere with Fischer's Orbiter cross-country skis. A stone-ground WC Pro base helps you pick up the pace, and a wide climbing zone offers stability and increased climbing performance.
- Widened section in the climbing system zone enhances climbing performance and provides optimum stability for classic-style skiing
- Stone-ground WC Pro base for quick gliding properties in all snow conditions
- Air Tec core combines air channels with very light wood types
- Power Edge with reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life
- Premium Crown combines Single and Double Crown for greater stiffness and better gliding in all snow conditions
- NIS mounting plate included
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 43/48/43mm
- Weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass with wood core
- Made in Austria
Specs about Fischer Orbiter Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis - NIS Mounting Plate
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
NIS plates are only compatible with bindings designed for the NIS system. These bindings are NNN compatible bindings. I believe the Fischer Combi is a NNN compatible boot.
The ski you would need is the 164cm according to the size recommendations by Fischer for the Orbiter.
The ski length is determined by skier weight. Ski Size 164cm - Skier Weight < 140 lb.|174cm - 130-185 lb. /// 184cm - 175-210 lb. /// 189cm >210 lb.