Fischer Progressor 900 Flowflex Alpine Skis - RSX 12 Flowflex Bindings
About Fischer Progressor 900 Flowflex Alpine Skis - RSX 12 Flowflex Bindings
Closeouts. Fischer Progressor 900 Flowflex alpine skis are monsters at high speed in firm conditions, offering the stability and feel of a race ski and incredible quickness edge to edge.
- Sandwich sidewall construction for balanced flex and rebound
- Wood core with titanal inserts reinforced with Air Carbon for excellent edge grip and improved dampening
- Flowflex 2.0 binding system allows the ski to flex naturally
- Sidecut dimensions: 121/75/104mm
- Turn radius: 18/14m
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom, with wood core and titanal inserts
- DIN range: 3.5-12
- Total weight: 9 lb. 15 oz. (based on 175)
- Made in Austria
Specs about Fischer Progressor 900 Flowflex Alpine Skis - RSX 12 Flowflex Bindings
Question & Answer
“I have never had a ski with the pre drilled biding plate like this before. Am I correct in assuming that the bindings are shipped unmounted and they can be mounted at home without needing a ski shop to drill anything like a traditional ski?”
Your are correct.
These skis are from the 2011-2012 ski season.