About Fischer Watea 101 Alpine Skis
Closeouts. Sail through powder, crud, bumps and big turns with Fischer Watea 101 fat alpine skis, which are constructed with I-Beam technology for improved torsion and stability, along with sandwich sidewall construction for excellent grip and smooth running.
- Ideal for powder
- Early-rise tip prevents hooking and grabbing while skiing through crud and chopped powder
- Carbon I-Beam technology provides torsional and longitudinal stability
- Sandwich sidewall construction unifies the milled wood core between two ABS sidewalls for a respectable flex
- Powder hull
- Rider ability: Advanced-Expert
- Sidecut dimensions: 134/101/124mm
- Turn radius: 23m
- Weight: 9 lb. (based on 182)
- Core: Wood core with carbon I-beam imbedded
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Austria
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Specs about Fischer Watea 101 Alpine Skis
Fisher Alpine Watea 101 Ski Size Chart
|Ski Model||Ski Length (cm)||Ski Length (ft/in)||Weight Recommendation (lbs)||Recommended Rider Height (ft/in)||Rider Ability (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert)||Used For...|
|Watea 101||192||6'4"||175+||6'3"+||Advanced - Expert||Big Mountain|
|Watea 101||182||6'0"||165+||6'0"+||Advanced - Expert||Big Mountain|
|Watea 101||172||5'8"||140 - 170||5'8" - 6'0"||Advanced - Expert||Big Mountain|
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by parz from aspen on Sunday, February 12, 2012great ski
- Best Uses: Downhill
- Describe Yourself: Professional
- Pros: Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by WED from Montana on Monday, March 28, 2011Really good all-round ski favoring softer conditions. Quite forgiving. Good crudbuster with excellent float. Not a real high speed ski because of the softness of the tip. This would be a good side-country/back-country tourer with the right binding setup. Built in Austria by a high-tech company that has been building skis for a very long time.
- Best Uses: Powder crud everywhere
- Cons: A little soft
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Pros: Good float easy turning
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
These ski are the 2010/2011 season model.
These are 2010/11 models.
These do not have an intergrated feature, but will still work with skins.