Fischer Watea 88 Alpine Skis - All-Mountain, X13 Wide 97 Bindings
About Fischer Watea 88 Alpine Skis - All-Mountain, X13 Wide 97 Bindings
Closeouts. For skiers who blaze down high-speed groomers, venture into the trees and bash moguls, Fischer Watea 88 alpine skis are a one-ski quiver. It features a rockered tip and tail, a powder hull and an I-Beam wood core for stability at speed.
- Powder hull in tip for improved flotation in powder and crud
- I-Beam wood core adds two carbon fiber beams for improved torsional stability
- Sandwich sidewall construction for even, predictable flex
- Freeski Rocker design features rocker in the tip and tail
- Sidecut dimensions: 128/88/115mm
- Turn radius: 19m
- Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom with wood core
- 180-degree full diagonal release protects knee ligaments
- DIN range: 4-13
- Made in Austria
Specs about Fischer Watea 88 Alpine Skis - All-Mountain, X13 Wide 97 Bindings
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mark, avid VT skier from Sugarbush, VT on Tuesday, April 10, 2012hard to pass on Sierra's attractive product/pricing combo! I'll sell some 'used' equipment as a result of this acquisition
- Best Uses: Agile Eastern versatility
- Pros: Consolidates quiver
Question & Answer
The bindings on this ski are Alpine (downhill) din compatible and are not compatible with AT (Alpine Touring) boots. The Black Diamond Equipment Swift boots are AT boots and would not be safe to use with Alpine (downhill) din compatible bindings.
“Is the bindings compatible with black diamonds AT ski boot?||http://m.sierratradingpost.com/mobile/black-diamond-equipment-swift-at-ski-boots-dynafit-compatible-for-women~p~4910m/”
Yes they are 2012 models.Thanks for asking.