Specs about Five Ten 2012 Spire Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Men)
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1 size smaller
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1/2 size smaller
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Trad climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede
- Outsole: Stealth C4 rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use. For any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
4.333333 5 Overall Rating: 4.3 Based on 6 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Jared from Colorado on Tuesday, November 11, 2014
These are great shoes for all day moderate climbing. I bought a half size smaller than my street shoe and they fit so well! The C4 rubber is really nice and sticky for slab routes and any sort of friction climbing. Edging isn't the greatest, but the trade off for comfort is worth it in my opinion. I... Read More
Verified Buyer Reviewed by wall climber from NORTH CAROLINA on Thursday, May 14, 2015Bought these for my husband who had the exact pair. Uses them weekly so the bottoms get thin.He has had other climbing shes but likes these the best.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CO_OG from Colorado on Wednesday, November 12, 2014This is a great fitting shoe. I have it both in my street shoe size and a half size down. I like the way that the laces provide excellent, adjustable shoe tightness. The uppers do stretch. Stretched out half size down is still to tight for that all day Trad idea. That is why I also have a pair in my street shoe size.
At times I might appreciate a stiffer edging oriented shoe. That being said, if I don't make it up a route it won't be because of these shoes.
Reviewed by Jared from Colorado on Tuesday, November 11, 2014These are great shoes for all day moderate climbing. I bought a half size smaller than my street shoe and they fit so well! The C4 rubber is really nice and sticky for slab routes and any sort of friction climbing. Edging isn't the greatest, but the trade off for comfort is worth it in my opinion. If you are looking for a super comfortable, sticky slab shoe, this is it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Luke from Coppell, TX on Saturday, October 25, 2014Good shoe, comfortable toe box but the bottom of the my ankle gets caught on the shoe & is painful. Returned & changed to another 5.10 with softer ankle cut/support.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Old school from California on Monday, September 29, 2014C4 sticky , lace up conformes to foot perfectly, by a 1/2 size smaller than your every day shoe