Information about Five Ten 2012 Blackwing Climbing Shoes (For Women)
. Boasting an aggressive, downturned toe that excels on steep edges, pockets and overhanging rock, Five Ten Blackwing climbing shoes are a precision slipper that's easy to get on and off.
- Women-specific last
- Two touch-fasten straps for easy on-off
- Padded, microfiber-lined tongue for cushioned comfort
- Aggressive downturned toe excels at overhanging routes
- Low volume heel cup for a snug, no-slip fit
- Stealth HF rubber outsole is super sticky and conforms to the smallest edges and crystals
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1/2 size larger
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1 size larger
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
- US shipments only