Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pylie from New Jersey on Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I love Birkenstock and own several pairs of the sandals, so was excited about owning a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, they are quite narrow and stiff, so there was no way I could keep them (I have difficult feet: low arch, bunions). They were really cute and if they came in a wide size, I would try them.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, School, Travel, Work
- Cons: Poor Fit, Too Stiff, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Good Arch Support, Great with Jeans, Stable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels too narrow