Verified Buyer Reviewed by Granny Irene from Manalapan, NJ on Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Great for walking, hiking. No break-in time required. Experienced no swelling of ankles as I usually do with other shoes. Just remember to get the narrow width if you usually wear a medium width cause these run wide.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width